Fee per year (AU$) (international students): 10,000 – 30,000
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Training providers, located in the heart of the City of Perth, capital and fast growing city of Western Australia. International and Australian students have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Industry Placement. Pleasant and vibrant large IT equipped classrooms at East Perth Campus as well as Commercial Kitchen and PCBT Trade Training Centre (Construction Site) ’s State-of-the-art facilities, located in one of the bustling precinct of Perth suburbs assure students gain invaluable Knowledge and Experience.
Why Study at PCBT?
• Most affordable and competitive fees
• Premium location at the heart of City of Perth
• Internationally recognized qualifications at PCBT means employment opportunities everywhere in the world
• Small classes for individual attention
• Quality training by experts & friendly trainers who know the industry well
• Fun & enjoyable learning atmosphere
• Real industry practice and placement in a fully commercial kitchen and construction site, where students learn the
basics in a safe environment.
• Fully IT-equipped classrooms with free WiFi
• Multicultural staff, trainers, and students
• e-Learning facilities
• Supportive administration team for every time you need help Credit Transfer (CT) and Recognition for Prior Learning
(RPL) – Australian and Overseas Qualifications.*
• A renovated campus, an update to student facilities, a refresh of the computer lab and new bathrooms. The investment
in our exterior has been accompanied by a renewed focus on policy development, student support and customer service
and a range of new industry relationships established with Pan Pacific, the Duxton Hotel, Hotel Rendezvous, and
Parmelia Hilton Hotel where our hospitality students complete their work placements and soon construction developers.
General English (Elementary to Intermediate)
Building and Construction
• Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling
• Certificate III in Solid Plastering
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
• Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Business and Management
• Certificate IV in Business
• Diploma of Business
• Diploma of Leadership & Management
• Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
The content of douglaseducation.com is provided for information purposes only. We, Douglas Education Limited, do not guarantee, and accept no legal liability, for the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material on douglaseducation.com. We disclaim all liability resulting from any views or any information posted.